Ghee or clarified butter has been an original part of Indian cuisine for centuries. It has never failed to enhance the flavour of Indian savoury and sweet dishes. It is brimming with health benefits. Gir ghee, made from pure milk of Gir cow, which is famous for producing a2 quality of milk. It teems with a2 protein and helps in building a healthy and disease-free body. You can also find the benefits of ghee in the Ayurveda.
1) 100% Pure Grass fed A2 Gir Cow's hand churned Ghee is typically prepared by simmering butter, which is churned from cultured curd (traditionally made dahi), skimming all milk solids from the surface, then pouring and retaining the clear liquid vedic ghee while discarding the solid residue that has settled to the bottom.
2) Vedic Ghee A2 Gir Cow's Ghee is full of nutritive fatty acids, an ideal fat source for indian vegetarian diet. Blessed with balanced omega 3 to omega 6 ratio and Conjugated linoleic acid, Its regular consumption enhances physical and mental strength for balanced and active lifestyle. It keeps the body healthy and increases the potency of the body.
3) Vedic Ghee (Pure A2 Gir Cow Ghee) is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi gir cows. Grazing upon medicinal grasses in pastures makes the milk of desi gir cows a nectar. Now this nectar gives us best of A2 vedic ghee.
4) With its pleasant aroma and flavour, our Vedic ghee makes every dish in your home satiating and delicious.
5) Free from pesticides and chemicals, we ensure only the purest vedic ghee teaches your family.
Benefits of A2 Ghee
1) Excellent source of Antioxidants, Vitamins, & Minerals.
2) Helps in Digestion.
3) It can Boost Immunity.
4) Reduces Inflammation.
5) It can Help Treat Dry and Burnt Skin.
6) It has a Higher Smoke Point.
7) It can Help Treat Other Health Issues.